Search

Google

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Izi Lazi Daiz


Hi, Classic Rock Music lovers, I built this blog just for ye all. Come and Visit it anytime and submit your posting here. I like this music era eversince I knew music. And I've been collecting the albums from a lot of bands in this period. I have collected thousand of cds and old cassettes, from rock n'roll to hard rock, from progressive to heavy metal. From the Beatles to Deep Purple, from Yes, Frumpy to Led Zeppelin and Judas Priest. Anything you want to know, I would gladly help you all. Do you know the guys in the picture? Have you heard that they have been arranging a date to play together next year? What do you think about their chances in doing so? Are they just following all get-together-again bands such as the Police, Genesis to have a nostalgia or just a jam? Want to know more? Visit this link respod this.

No comments: